Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Apr 22 - Four Tet

I missed a day yesterday. I could say it was because I was busy playing with my best friend Henry, which is true, but it's actually because after Henry and his parents went to bed and I came to write a blog, I realized that my work computer (which is the only computer I have with me) had never been connected to the internet in this house, and so I couldn't get online. So I went to bed.

But now I'll write my blog for today, which is more interesting than yesterday would have been. Because yesterday I just spent most of the day working, then took the train to Munich and came to visit the Mangs. I know the Mangs from Japan. I've written about them many times on here, but here's a quick recap: their 4 (soon to be 5) year old son Henry is my best friend. Their daughter Anna seems to have come to like me now. They are the best. So I spent the evening with them yesterday and also tonight. And during the day I bought myself a new phone and visited a friend. Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy, so I'll try to stay indoors. Maybe go to a museum, maybe just chill at home and watch movies. I definitely need to do a bit of shopping, though. I have some gifts to buy, which probably won't fit in my suitcase so I need to figure that out, too. And soon, because I leave tomorrow night. So I guess I'll also pack. That's important.

Anyway, today's song is Sing, by Four Tet. He's a DJ. I don't pay enough attention to him, cause I've only heard 2 albums, but apparently he's got like 7. And I do like him, so I might pay a bit more attention now that I know this to be true. This is off of 2010's There Is Love In You, the album that introduced me to Four Tet. He does some mean remixes, too. So I'll go listen to more of them as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment