Friday, April 17, 2015

Apr 17 - Passion Pit

I'm in Germany. Flew here overnight. Managed to sleep a bunch on the plane, but then I landed at 5:30 am and went straight to the office where I pretty much just sat and listened to lectures all day. We have our big, global annual customer event starting tomorrow, so we had some product training before that. It was not easy to concentrate. And I think I set a new personal record for coffee drinking. I probably had 8 cups today.

So in honor of my current feelings, we're going to listen to Sleepyhead, by Passion Pit. This is off their first album, Manners, which was great. Their second album, Gossamer, meh. Their third album, Kindred, which comes out in May, I'm not so sure I'm excited about based off of the current singles. It sucks, cause their first album was great and I wish I still liked them as much as I did when they first started making music. I guess they could still surprise me with the new album.



No comments:

Post a Comment