Sunday, April 12, 2015

Apr 12 - Soley

Well it was a wonderful day with F1, and a wonderful weekend with my friend Rich in town, but now it's late and I'm tired so I'll write more about F1 tomorrow instead. For now, it's a sleepytime song, Aevintyr (actually Ævintýr), the new single from Soley (actually Sóley). It's the first single off of  the Icelandic singer's maybe second album, Ask The Deep. I say Maybe second album because I have her album We Sink, and she also had this weird kind of instrumental album that I didn't really like and don't really count, and then apparently she was also in a band. But anyway, after that weird album that I don't really count cause it sounded like a completely different approach and project from her first solo album (it's called Kromantik, by the way, in case my description got you really excited to listen to it), she has now put out this single which I think is very good and I'm once again excited for new music by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment