Thursday, April 30, 2015

Apr 30 - Welcome to Los Santos

Today is my Friday! Because tomorrow is international labour day. So I'm going out drinking. And then tomorrow I'm going to Korea. Unfortunately I just had to cut my trip short to come back to China. I was supposed to come back Monday evening then start work travel from Wednesday. Now it turns out I had to change my flight to go from Seoul straight to Beijing earlier on Monday, meaning one less meal. And that sucks cause I'm really just going to eat and drink. And see my friend Jay. And then I'm on planes almost every day next week. It's gonna be a long one, so this long weekend will be very much appreciated.

And before I go and begin enjoying the weekend, here's a great song for you. It's by MNDR feat. Killer Mike, and it's called Lock & Load. It's off this album called Welcome To Los Santos, which is an album that was apparently created as the soundtrack to a radio station on the upcoming computer version of Grand Theft Auto V. And it's got some great new tracks by wonderful artists like Little Dragon and Phantogram. But actually, I think this song is my favorite one off the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment