Thursday, April 30, 2015

May 1 - Strand of Oaks

It's May! It's warm! I wore sandals again today! And now I have to go pack for Korea, which I'm trying put off. But I'm really excited to go and I can't wait for dinner. We're going to a makkeoli bar with over 30 types of makkeoli and all kinds of delicious Korean treats. And Jay has been telling me about all the restaurants he'll be taking me to over the next few days. And I am so excited. So, so excited.

Also last night I used Spotify on my phone for like the first time ever. I just had it running through my starred playlist, and it was great! The only not so great thing was that I have all kinds of random stuff on there, all of which is great, but some of which is not great when you're on your way out to bars for the evening. It made me realize maybe I should make a more upbeat going out playlist. So maybe I'll do that. But anyway, the first song that came on is a great one. JM, by Strand of Oaks. Definitely my favorite song off of last year's HEAL, which made it onto my long list of best albums last year. But this song made it into the Top 5 songs of the year. It's a great one.


No comments:

Post a Comment