Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Apr 14 - LCD Soundsystem

LCD Soundsytem blew my mind today. Which is weird because I've been listening to them since I lived in Japan in 2007. But for some reason, today, I just totally got them. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

First, let me tell you about my weekend.

...

5 hours later - I went on a date. It turns out I thought I had time to write my blog before the date, but then I got busy with other things, and then I went on the date, and it was very good and it took up my entire evening and now it's late and I need to go to sleep. So you'll hear about the weekend soon. I promise.

And as for LCD Soundsystem, you'll hear more about them soon too. Like tomorrow, cause I'll be listening to Sound of Silver on repeat. Such an amazing album. For now, enjoy this song, off of Sound of Silver, it's North American Scum. Urrghhh


No comments:

Post a Comment