Monday, April 20, 2015

Apr 20 - Brolin

Today was pretty busy, as expected. Our Chinese customers finally showed up, and so we had to spend all day with them. They come for 24 hours, then they travel around Europe for a week. It's pretty shitty, but I actually don't care since all that matters is I don't have to travel with them. And, as tonight taught me, I barely even have to drink with them. They all left early, when I was sure that the one night the Chinese are around I'd be up drinking all night. That was a pleasant surprise.

Another pleasant surprise is the song Swim Deep, by Brolin. No clue who he is, but he does exist. And this song is by far his best song. It kind of reminds me of The Acid, or Howling (both side projects of Ry X). He also has this Cundo EP, which is pretty good, but then he put out a weird single called Portland that is not good at all. I'm more interested in just seeing what happens from here on out. Including here on, because up until now it's been mostly great.



No comments:

Post a Comment