Sunday, April 19, 2015

Apr 19 - Crystal Castles

Back in the office for day 2 of this big event, and today I'm extremely not busy. I had a couple of meetings this morning, but otherwise I'm just hiding out at my old desk, reading news and interspersing it with a bit of work and play. It is Sunday after all, and all my colleagues went on the day trip that was offered today, so I'm basically just here on my own hanging out.

But I do get to catch up on some news, like I said. And by news, I mean entertainment news. I already read BBC this morning, but that's not what we're here to talk about. We're here to talk about Crystal Castles. Apparently the lady singer left the group last year, and the male producer and other half of the group has now put out a new song without her, called Frail. Someone is on vocals, so not sure who, but anyway it's a great song. Sounds like he's still got it, even after losing his partner.


No comments:

Post a Comment