Friday, September 11, 2015

Sept 11 - The Preatures

Today was not a great day. It started out fine, I guess, but it turned stressful very quickly and didn't stop. Now it's 8pm and I'm at the airport, still stressed, unable to have even a beer because the shitty lounge doesn't have any. In fact, they don't even have food after 7:30, because who would possibly want to have dinner at such a late hour?? Oy. Whatever. Here's something I prepped yesterday.

Today's song comes from The Preatures. I heard this Australian band last year when they put out their first album, Blue Planet Eyes, but I guess I didn't find them good enough to get really into. But they came across my radar again recently, and while I'm still not sure their album is worth buying, they sure are fun, and worth sharing here. In fact, I recognize most of the songs on their album even now, which means I must have listened to it quite a few times trying to figure out how much I actually liked it. I think the reason that I'm not more into them is that half the songs on the album are just ok, and half are really good, but all the really good ones sound kind of like the same song. It's a good song, but I guess I need a bit more to really hook me in. But anyway, here's one of their fun songs off of that album, probably the best song off of that album, and a song that will show you exactly what I do like about them: Is This How You Feel?


No comments:

Post a Comment