Monday, September 21, 2015

Sept 21 - Doe Paoro

I'm back in Beijing today. There's a trade show this week, which I'm going to attend tomorrow, so I took the train up this morning. Very uneventful. I did watch a film on the train, A Deadly Adoption, that Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig move that they made for Lifetime. I thought it would be funny. It wasn't. It was just a stereotypical Lifetime film, so boring, overly dramatic, poorly written, and extremely exaggerated. The only funny part was how ridiculous the story was. It was pretty disappointing, I thought it would be better with those two in it. I fell asleep like 3 times during the film. Actually I fell asleep a lot on the train. I didn't get any long naps, but I did get a lot of short ones.

The highlight of my day was supposed to happen when I got to Beijing, which was to have dinner with all my friends. Tonight is my only night to see them, and only 2 could come for dinner and a few more were going to be joining a bit later on for a drink. Sadly that "bit later on" got cancelled because I had to have a meeting at 9pm. Which I just finished at 10:30. I'm not very pleased about it. Now I won't get to see them until my next trip up, which I'm not sure when it is, but probably November or something. I come often enough, so it's ok, but I would have much rather enjoyed my friends than not enjoyed a meeting.

Today's song is The Wind, by Doe Paoro feat. Adam Rhodes. And now you know as much about them and this song as I do. I like the song a lot, listened to a few other Doe Paoro singles which I wasn't overly impressed by, and so I didn't bother finding anything else out about him/her/it/them. But at least this song will be here and on my Spotify so I'll remember it.



No comments:

Post a Comment