Thursday, January 8, 2015

Jan 8 - Lorde

I'm in Nanning, the capital of Guangxi province. It's down south, near Vietnam. The internet is terrible, so I'll make this short. I'm here for work, but if I see anything nice (unlikely) or funny/interesting (much more likely) I'll post it when I'm back.

For now, I'll just share whatever song came to mind. That song is A World Alone by Lorde. I was thinking about posting this the other day, which is why it came to mind first. I actually don't like Lorde all that much. I want to, I like her as a person, but I think her music is mostly just meh. There are a few good songs though, and I saw her live at a festival last year and was actually quite impressed. But then I went and gave her another try, and still meh. But this song. This song is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment