Friday, August 14, 2015

Aug 14 - Miya Folick

I almost forgot to write my blog today. And now that I've remembered I'm tired and in the middle of watching the Wet Hot American Summer TV show, which is great. So I actually don't want to write. Even though I do have real things to talk about. But I guess I can talk about them while I'm sitting at the airport tomorrow. So for now, just music.

Today's song comes from fellow OC Native Miya Folick. She came onto some playlist or blog or something last week, and she's got a couple of great singles out. The best of which is maybe I Got Drunk. Talking With Strangers is also fantastic, but I think I Got Drunk does a better job of catching someone on a first listen. Her other two singles are also nice, but not on this level, but regardless I'll be looking forward to more from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment