Sunday, August 2, 2015

Aug 2 - Nina Simone

I am so exhaused. I spent the weekend moving, and now I'm ready to just pass out. But I have a bit more unpacking to do first. So I'm gonna make this quick.

I missed a day yesterday cause my internet wasn't quite set up. It's still not completely set up, but it's alright. I am going to make it 25 times faster than it currently is though, so that'll be nice. But even though I didn't post yesterday, I knew exactly what I wanted to post. And that was what I listened to as soon as I got into the apartment. Nina Simone. And the first song I put on was Feeling Good. Which just happens to be one of my favorite songs of all time, so actually it wouldn't be a proper year in music on my blog without this song. It is also very fitting for my apartment, cause it's also an old, historic Shanghai building. Art Deco style. Beautiful place. And it just fits this kind of old jazz. I've been listening to it a lot since I moved in. Once the place is all in order I'll tell you more about it and post picture. But for now, Nina.


No comments:

Post a Comment