Monday, August 31, 2015

Aug 31 - Boots

The first day back at work wasn't completely terrible, like I expected it to be. It was actually alright. I did wake up very early (like 4:45), but had some coffee and relaxed on the couch and watched some Seinfeld, so was pretty good by the time I went to work. And I got to have my La Colombe coffee that I brought back from the US with me, and damn was it good. I've even made it up later than last night (it's currently 9:39, and last night I was asleep around 9:40), thanks to a little help from friends who I had dinner with.

But I definitely am exhausted. So music will be quick. Today it's a random song I heard and liked, but know very little about and have not yet tried to find out anything about. It's Boots (not to be confused with Little Boots) featuring Deradoorian, a song called AQUARIA. Now you know as much as I do. It's a weird song, but interesting weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment