Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Aug 4 - Oscar

I've decided to go ahead and write at work today. It used to be super easy because we had a sort of VPN that let me access sites blocked by China which weren't blocked by the company. So I could get onto YouTube and my blog, but not Facebook because the company blocked that one. Now I can't. So I never write at work anymore. But today I'm a bit bored. Well, I've been a bit bored since I got back to the office. I'm working on a few things, but they're pretty tedious and long, so I'm taking them in small bits. So today, blogging becomes another form of procrastination. No progress has been made on my apartment because I've been asleep and at work since I last wrote, but I think it will be done tomorrow. I hope. We'll see. Soon anyway. I should be able to have my housewarming on Saturday, but just in case I'd rather wait and make sure everything is in order, and just have my housewarming once I'm back from my trip to the US and Tokyo. So that probably means Sept 12. But I think I will try to have some people over on Saturday night anyway because I want to show off. Maybe I'll even cook! I found out I can get chorizo at this Mexican market, so if I actually can then I'll probably try to make my mom's tinga, which is the best thing ever.

Ok now that I've rambled on about nothing long enough, I'll ramble a little bit about music. Today's music is Daffodil Days, by Oscar. This is off of his Beautiful Words EP, which came out back in June. This guy is getting some good buzz, but I actually don't like him very much. This song is the exception. This song I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment