Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mar 12 - Warpaint

So I thought I knew what I wanted to share today, and then Warpaint released a new song. So now I'm sharing that. In fact, they released two in a single. The title track being No Way Out, the b-side being I'll Start Believing. It actually looks like they maybe released the redux version of No Way Out two weeks ago, but then officially released the single, which is twice as long, today. But for some reason it is not on youtube or soundcloud, only Spotify. So here, you get the redux version of No Way Out, but if you follow my playlist on Spotify I'll put the full version. It is a great song, from one of my favorite bands, so if I could I would definitely be sharing the full version here because as good as the redux is, the full version is even better, but you'll have to do minimal work for it this time. And since you're doing the work anyway, also listen to the b-side, which is also a great song. These ladies do not disappoint.




In other news, I was supposed to have a date tonight, but it got postponed to Sunday. In all fairness, when a child hands you a handwritten invitation to their music recital, you can't really say no. So no hard feelings. But I'm looking forward to this date. I'd say that out of everyone I've met online so far, she and I have had the best chats before actually meeting. She seems fun. So we'll have lunch or something on Sunday instead. Hopefully it will be good times.

And in other music news. Hiatus Kaiyote FINALLY made their next album available for pre-order. I've probably been checking iTunes once a week to order it. So it's about time. And I checked the release date for Other Lives's new album, and it's not until May! I can't believe they're making me wait. Very inconsiderate.

No comments:

Post a Comment