Monday, March 23, 2015

Mar 23 - Kaleo

I had quite the lazy day today. Which is not how I usually vacation. But I don't feel too bad about it. A little bad, but not too bad. But I did have a wonderful lunch with my friend Sadiki, and then I just had an amazing dinner with my friends Inken and Shaun (who are married and hopefully coming to visit me in Shanghai although it could have just been the alcohol talking but I really hope not). So I feel great about today.

And I also feel great about the fact that during my lazy morning I heard Kaleo for the first time. In fact, they were the first new song in a long list of new songs I heard today. And in the end, also the best. They are from Iceland. They are reminiscent of Bon Iver or James Vincent McMorrow. They have a wonderful song called All The Pretty Girls. They should have an album out this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment