Friday, March 6, 2015

Mar 6 - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong

Well, one conference down, 4 more days of training and then another conference to go. Then my week is done. Tomorrow I actually just have to sit at the office all day. On a Saturday. I was hoping to go to Beijing for the day to see friends. Too bad for me.

But right now, I have 40 minutes to sit and do nothing, and so I'm going to put on my Nina Simone station on Spotify and listen to that to let my brain calm down. I do this when I need to focus but still have music in the background. Also, it's generally great music, cause what's not to love about Nina Simone and all the other jazz greats? And the first song that came on is exactly what I needed to hear. Dream A Little Dream of Me, by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment