Friday, March 13, 2015

Mar 13 - Active Child

And yet another exciting new announcement today, Active Child has released a new single, titled 1999. This is the first single off of his new album, Mercy, which is apparently due out in June. I had not thought about Active Child for a while before this came out, and it's been about 4 years since his last release, 2011's wonderful debut LP, You Are All I See. That one was great, with amazing songs like You Are All I See and Hanging On, and 1999 is much in the same vein. He did release an EP in 2013, and release his Curtis Lane EP last year, but he's been mostly off of my radar. I'm glad he's not anymore, though!




Today also saw the release of Tame Impala's new single, the 7 minute Let It Happen. And also Should Have Known Better, the 2nd single off of Sufjan Steven's upcoming album, which sees a move back to his more folky roots, a move which I personally am very happy about.

So enjoy, and now I'm off to eat tons and tons of Korean food.

No comments:

Post a Comment