Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mar 3 & 4 - Alex Winston

I tried to post yesterday, but some Google services seemed to not be working, this blog and Youtube included. And I'm sure it wasn't just China, because Google itself and Gmail were both working. But anyway it's fine because I'm super busy running a conference and don't actually have time to post now, so I'll make this quick. And I'll post 2 songs and not count it against myself cause I swear it wasn't my fault.

I wanted to post Alex Winston yesterday because she's great. She has 1 album out, King Con, which is great. She has a bit of weird voice, but I like it. Kind of Joanna Newsomy. And I think she's also super hot. Here is Sister Wife, one of my favorite tracks off of that album. I actually posted by my favorite back in 2011, in what was my second ever blog post, and first ever post with actual songs embedded, which you can also go and listen to here.




And it would seem she's working on a new album. She's put out 3 songs over the last year-ish, so that's a positive sign. Nothing as good as Sister Wife or Velvet Elvis, but here's my favorite of the bunch, Careless.


No comments:

Post a Comment