Saturday, March 7, 2015

Mar 7 - Lucius

I actually spent the entire day in the office today doing nothing, but didn't write a blog. I thought about it a couple of times, but then I just didn't. And I don't even need my VPN to write a blog in the office, cause we have a German VPN on the network, but instead I sit here struggling to even connect to the websites I want. In fact, I just had to move from Finland to Latvia to see if it won't work any better. But anyway, it was Saturday and I got lazy and then I just did nothing. Well, I did some work, but minimal. Maybe I'll do better tomorrow. In my defense, I listened to good new music, but nothing that I have enough to say about yet that I can share it.

So instead, I share something else which is great, that being a Lucius song. I've written about them more than once (here and here, to be exact). But I can't give them enough hype. They are fantastic, and it also helps that an old friend is one of the lead singers. And it was just her 30th birthday, so they're worth sharing again. Plus I have a lot of favorite songs off of their first album Wildewoman (which, maybe not so coincidentally, was my 3rd favorite album of 2013), so it's actually harder for me to pick just one song to share than it is for me to decide to share their music (again). They are working on a new album, but nothing new yet for me to share, so for now, listen to Until We Get There (mainly because that's the one I found on their Soundcloud, but also I wanted to share either this song or How Loud Your Heart Gets cause they're both incredible. This may be the prettier one, but I don't know which is the better one. So anyway, here's some good music.


No comments:

Post a Comment