Saturday, October 10, 2015

Oct 10 - Daughter

I had to go to work today. China does this wonderful thing where if you have a long public holiday, you have to work extra on the weekends around it to make up for the days you get off. It's great. Luckily I was busy at work, because it kept me distracted from how exhausted I was. I only got like 4 hours of sleep last night, it would not have been fun if I wasn't busy.

And while I was spending my Saturday at work, what was my sister doing? She was in San Francisco watching a Daughter and Ben Howard concert. She's the worst. And Daughter played 2 new songs, not just the first new single, so Hanna's now heard one more Daughter song than me. Not fair at all. She did send me a video of Smother, which she said they performed particularly well tonight. And it was pretty amazing and made me hate her even more when I read it. Then Ben Howard played, too. He was the headliner, but really Daughter is so much better. And today's song should probably be Smother. But I've already put 4 Daughter songs on the blog this year, the only artist that I've done that for. And I even put a song by them like a week ago. There are a few artists that got 3, but only one with 4. So should I make it 5? Or should I just put Ben Howard on for the 2nd time? The plan was Ben Howard cause I thought I hadn't shared a song by him. But fuck it, here's Smother. If I had shared a Ben Howard song, it would have been The Fear or Under The Same Sun. Just FYI.


No comments:

Post a Comment