Monday, October 12, 2015

Oct 12 - Big Grams

Man I had a frustrating day at work today. The day was actually fine, there were just a couple of infuriating things, one of which actually has me extremely pissed off. The other one I don't care about that much, but until it's resolved I won't be happy. I'm probably gonna have to have a chat with the big, big boss tomorrow, cause I am not a happy boy. We'll see how that goes. Anyway I've been trying to watch funny TV shows all nigh to distract myself, but it hasn't worked. I'm still pretty pissed off.

But in good news, the Big Grams album came out. This is quite an interesting collaboration, between Big Boi of Outkast and Phantogram. Interesting combo, but it's pretty cool. Also I don't think I have enough hip-hop on the blog, so I'm glad to get this on here.  The album, Big Grams, is alright, but this song, Goldmine Junkie, is pretty great. Definitely my favorite track on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment