Friday, October 9, 2015

Oct 9 - Janet Jackson

I pretty much just worked on my resume today. Not much else happened. I didn't go to the office cause of the potential for Toastmasters, which also didn't happen, but I spent like 2 hours skyping my dad and another couple hours with my friend Zabrina updating my resume (and discussing other not-so-boring topics). I did also try a new restaurant for lunch, which I've read is a rip off of Shake Shack, though I wouldn't know. But they do have a copy of In N Out's animal style fries, which I know and love, and which I can add jalapenos to. Probably a new favorite. The fries, at least.

Today's music is in keeping with yesterday's theme of pop. And Janet Jackson is very much pop music. She used to be great, then got a bit too poppy for me, but she just put out a new album, Unbreakable, the first in 7 years. I gave it a listen and it's pretty good. And it features Missy Elliott, which always helps things. There are quite a few stand-out tracks actually. I do need to give it another listen before deciding if I'm going to buy it, but I'm leaning towards yes. The two songs that really caught my attention were The Great Forever and Shoulda Known Better, though I'm leaning towards the latter, so here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment