Friday, November 13, 2015

Nov 13 - Elias

I got my juicer today! I started out with orange-carrot juice. I wanted to add ginger, but I think my ginger's gone bad. I also bought apples and dragonfruit and pineapple and I'm super excited to make more juice. And even though I think it's super weird, I kind of even want to try making vegetable and leafy green juices. This thing is great!

Other than that, I didn't go to the office today. I did more hotel site visits for our trade show next November. We've gotta get started early on this thing, unfortunately. But at least it got me out of the office. And we went to this crazy art hotel out in the middle of nowhere. Super random choice of locations. But this random place is actually probably my first choice for hotels at the moment. And they have Damien Hirst and Ai Weiwei and Yayoi Kusama pieces just on display. Super unexpected.

And in new music, today's song comes from Swedish singer Elias. I just heard him yesterday from my friend Sophie's brother, Ed. He put out his debut EP, Warcry, last week, and it's pretty great. Especially the first two tracks. Towards the end it's a bit too poppy, but still alright. And his voice is awesome. I read one thing that said he's a teen, but didn't give his age, but his voice definitely doesn't sound like a teen. But this all started because I shared a song by SG Lewis, making reference to Kwabs, and was given Elias in return. So if you know Kwabs, expect similar vocals. Sadly I can't find Warcry on iTunes yet, but at least it's on Spotify. And only the first two singles, Revolution and Green Eyes, are anywhere else online. But I want to share Cosmetic Love, so Spotify embed it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment