Friday, November 20, 2015

Nov 20 - Astrid S

The Lego interview yesterday went really well. As expected (and preferred), it was more of a conversation than an interview. I spoke with the VP of HR for about an hour, and it seems like they do want to give me a job, but need to find the right position. The impression I left with is that there's a better chance than not that I will go work for them, but it might not be very quick. Which is actually good because I would ideally not leave Bauer for like 6 months. So all good on that front. And the office is pretty amazing, and in a pretty amazing location, so these are all plusses.

Other than that, I'm just glad it's the weekend. I've been super tired all week for some reason, and it's been a long and stressful week, so I'm glad it's over. There has been some fun, such as Julia's birthday party last night, but it was mostly work stuff and stress. So that's not fun. At least I didn't have to go into the office the last 2 days.

And having not gone into the office the last 2 days I was mostly listening to my list of albums to make it into my top 10. But having gone into the office today, I listened to some new music again. And one song I found and liked is Hyde, by Astrid S. It's a great song, reminds me of Kacy Hill, which is of course a great thing. It's also a surprising thing, considering she actually got her start on Norway's version of American Idol. But this is a good direction. Better than her first single, 2AM, which I went and listened to after hearing Hyde, and was not so impressed with. Let's hope she keeps this up instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment