Monday, November 30, 2015

Nov 30 - Joon Moon

It was another busy Monday at work, without anything very interesting to report. I sometimes wonder if I did have something to report if I should actually do so or not? Like if something interesting happened at work, there's probably some degree of confidentiality I should be respecting, right? Well, I guess luckily barely anyone reads this and nothing that interesting or confidential is going on, so I don't have to worry about it too much. So I guess the most exciting thing today was Thanksgiving leftovers I ate for lunch, and then again for dinner with Julia. She came over to hang out and have leftovers, which was great cause we haven't had one on one time for a while now. So it was really good to catch up and chat a bit. But I'm exhausted, so I made her leave early and I'm going to sleep.

Before that, let me introduce Joon Moon. They are from France. Well, half of them are from France, the other half are from Kansas or something, but now living in France. You can read more (in not so great English) on their website. But they have one EP with 3 tracks, all of which are very good. They sound absolutely nothing like Miike Snow, but something about them reminds me of Miike Snow in their less electronic songs. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just crazy. Anyway, here's Help Me, my favorite track off the Chess EP, which is also going onto my 2016 watchlist in the hopes that they put out a proper album.


No comments:

Post a Comment