Monday, November 23, 2015

Nov 23 - Kolidescopes

Today gave me quite the headache. I spent the entire day sorting through competitor financial statements in Chinese. And for some reason staring at the screen today really got to me and made my brain not want to function properly after a certain point. I don't know what was so different about staring at a screen all day today, but I sure am glad it's over. And up next is sushi for dinner, which is always a great thing. I'm trying out a new place with a couple friends, hopefully it'll be good. It's got great reviews, though. And I wanted sushi/Japanese food last night but didn't end up getting any, so I'm glad we'll be having it tonight. Instead I had tacos, cause I ended up on a last minute date last night. Which was fine, but nothing special, so there won't be a second one.

I was back on the new music again today at work (though not Adele, cause she's not on Spotify. But not to worry, I'm listening to her now), and I started a new playlist, for my 2016 watchlist. And the first band to go on it is Kolidescopes, who have one song out, which I like very much, called Back To You. It actually came out a couple months ago, but it's new to me. So I think it's fitting they're the song of the day since they got me started looking ahead to next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment