Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Nov 17 - Oh Wonder

Today was pretty much a waste of a day. I was in CRM training again. Training which I've actually given, so there's no real reason for me to be in it, but I was. And for some reason I'm exhausted today, even though I got like 8 good hours of sleep. At least I got to leave the office early, and I'm working from home tomorrow and Thursday. And it's my last night entertaining my German colleagues, and then I have fun things planned for the rest of the week. So these are all good things.

I had Oh Wonder on my drafts list for a while because I'd been thinking about writing about them, then never got around to it. Mostly because their album wasn't great. I liked them before their album came out, but then once it did I realized all their songs are pretty much exactly the same. So listening to an album of it isn't that fun. But a song here and there is. And I was reminded of that fact today by my friend Beth. I follow one of her playlists on Spotify and have been listening to it, and Livewire, the opening track from the album, came on, and I remembered how good it is. So today's song is Livewire, off of Oh Wonder's self-titled debut album.


No comments:

Post a Comment