Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Nov 18 - Field Report

I almost forgot to write a blog today! I was just getting ready to go to bed and it occurred to me I hadn't. So in a nutshell, my German colleagues finally left today, I worked from home, I actually got a lot of work done despite working from home, I went to my friend Melanie's gallery opening, and I'm interviewing with Lego tomorrow (finally!). Ok, done.

And luckily for music, I heard a great song yesterday. Not really new, it's from last year, but it's new to me. The song is Cups and Cups, by Field Report. Just like yesterday's song, it came up on Beth's playlist. But whereas yesterday was a reminder, today is totally new. In fact, it's probably the best thing I've heard on her playlist so far, either old or new. Thanks Beth!


No comments:

Post a Comment