Thursday, November 26, 2015

Nov 26 - Flying Lotus

I do love working from home. If you can call it working. I barely did anything work related today. But I did what was required, and that's what matters. And I took Sean to Baoism, which was great, as usual. Then to Spin Ceramics, which was great, as usual. I got the first of many weddings gifts that need to get got for next year. No gifts for myself, but that's ok cause I really don't need more things. I didn't do anything Thanksgiving related today, though. Due to living outside America and not getting actual Thanksgiving Day off, my Thanksgiving now usually happens on Saturday. I think only once in my years abroad has it happened on the actual day. So nothing special for Thanksgiving today. And now I'm just home, waiting to leave for dinner and a concert.

What concert you say? Flying Lotus. Which is why he's today's artist. He's a producer/DJ from LA. I can't say I'm a huge fan, but I do enjoy him. And he's supposed to put on a great show. And it's Shanghai and I'll see just about anyone who I even passingly like. But I more than passingly like Flying Lotus. And I much more than passingly like Do The Astral Plane, an amazing song off of 2010's Cosmogramma.


No comments:

Post a Comment