Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Nov 4 - Dungen

I'm in a bit of a hurry, so today we just get music. But it's ok, cause my day wasn't all that exciting. I'd just be bitching about traffic and rain. But it's about to become more fun, which is why I gotta go.

I just heard this band Dungen yesterday, but apparently they've been around like 15 years. They're from Sweden (hence the crazy song and album names, like today's) and have already put out 8 albums, of which I just listened to their newest, Allas Sak. Honestly, it's just ok. Pretty straightforward progressive rock, nothing too noticeable. But they came onto a playlist in the background, and as background music it sounded pretty good. As foreground music, it's pretty standard and somewhat boring. Except for this one song, En Gång Om Året, sandwiched right in the middle of the album. This one's a tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment