Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Jul 15 - Brazilian Girls

I would just like to start this post by saying I'm drunk. It is not yet 10pm. But my excuse is work. This is what happens when you do a good job. I do a fucking good job, so actually I should be proud of myself for just being drunk and not fucking drunk. Yay me.

Anyway, as I write this I have no clue what song to share with you today. I'm more focused on avoiding typos. Because they are the worst. Ok, ready? Here we go. Today's song is... Brazilian Girls. What is wrong with me?? How have I not shared this magic yet? I apologize. I'm going to share my lease favorite favorite song (to clear confusion this is one of my favorite songs, but it is the least favorite on that list). It's off their second album, Talk To La Bomb (which totally fulfilled the sophomore slump stereotype). But also who gives a fuck cause they're Brazilian Girls and they are one of the best things ever. Everything they do is worth paying attention. And they're going to put out new music soon after having broken up! Oy. I love these guys. Ok, Never Met A German. Talk To La Bomb.


No comments:

Post a Comment