Sunday, July 5, 2015

Jul 5 - Counting Crows

I made it home safe and sound after a somewhat shitty flight, and was greeted by pizza that my roommate Philana had ordered. So that was amazing. Then I unpacked and now I'm just laying in bed trying to stay awake for another hour and a half or so. But I am exhausted. So yet again, I'll make this quick.

On the plane I watched like 4 movies, 2 of which included Counting Crows songs. One of them was a Canadian film called Mommy that was pretty good, and it had Colorblind on it, which is really a beautiful song and was pretty well placed in the film. Well, the song was very fitting for the film, but I think they could have probably chosen a better scene in which to use it. But that's what we listen to today. The other musical highlight from the films I watched was when Howling was on the end credits of Taken 3. Terrible movie, like the first 2, but great band.


No comments:

Post a Comment