Monday, July 6, 2015

Jul 6 - Purity Ring

First day back at work was stressful and tiring, partially because I'm jetlagged. But at least I got a good night's sleep. I passed out before 10 last night, and managed to sleep until my normal 6:20 wake up time. I did wake up a couple times in the middle of the night, but it wasn't the usual jetlag-makes-me-wake-up-and-not-fall-back-asleep style waking up that I normally have. But now I'm exhausted again and tempted to flake on dinner plans. It's a big group, so I wouldn't have to feel bad about it. But I'm probably better off going because otherwise I'll fall asleep at like 7pm and not beat this jetlag at all.

Anyway, here's a song for today. It's bodyache by Purity Ring, off of this year's release another eternity. I wasn't overly impressed with this album, but this song was on a list of the 25 best songs of the year so far, and it's quite good. So you get to listen to it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment