Friday, July 17, 2015

Jul 17 - Coldplay

I think today is not a great roommate day for me. Philana broke some kind of dish last night (late at night, cause that's when she does her cooking, while I'm going to sleep...) and today my alcohol is gone. Again. This is the 2nd time I've noticed it happen with the whiskey, but it also happened with the gin and it seems like the tequila is disappearing too. I don't mind her drinking some. Some. Except that it's mostly top shelf stuff and she tends to finish it. So that's quite annoying.

But anyway, what's not annoying is Coldplay. Although they have gotten more annoying over time, they were wonderful when they started out. And apparently that was exactly 15 years ago, either today or yesterday, when they released Parachutes. I only know this cause I read an article about it. But I do like that album very much. So I'll pick a song from it today. Not Yellow, because that's what everyone would expect. Shiver.


No comments:

Post a Comment