Monday, July 20, 2015

Jul 20 - Chet Faker

I'm exhausted again. I just watched the second Captain America movie. It was ok. Definitely better than the first. Also I finally tried this chicken rice place that's around the corner from my apartment that I heard was great and which I now know is great. Like, really freaking great. I want to eat it every day until I move. I wish I'd tried it sooner. Damn it Michael.

Anyway, to keep in the ongoing theme of the last few days, new single from Chet Faker. This one is called Bend, and it was apparently intended for his last album, Built On Glass (a great album, fyi), but for whatever reason was released a year later as a single instead. Anyway, glad to have it. Wouldn't have been an album favorite (although there are plenty of those. Try Gold, 1998, Blush, or my favorite Cigarettes & Loneliness), but still a great song.


No comments:

Post a Comment