Saturday, July 4, 2015

Jul 4 - Werkha

I just woke up early to get packed and whatnot (because I haven't done that yet and I leave in a few hours) so unfortunately no time to sit around and talk about the trip or the 4th of July. But your song for today is Dusk, by a producer called Werkha out of Manchester. It took me like 20 minutes to figure out the name of this song and who made it, even though I thought I knew. But the info I had was wrong (but still enough to find the song), and then I was very confused by who made it, who sings it, and what it's called. In the end, I have come to the decision that the song is called Dusk, it is produced by Werkha, it is off his debut album Colours of a Red Brick Raft, and the vocals are by Bryony Jarman-Pinto. But that could all be incorrect, and none of it actually matters. All that matters is the song is ridiculously good. I need to go listen to this album. And pack. First pack. Albums later.


No comments:

Post a Comment