Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Jul 29 - The Jezabels

I just had a fairly painless work dinner. Only a couple beers, and with just a couple of the guys from the company I'm here to visit. Not bad at all. I was dreading this dinner, because it's probably the first customer dinner I've been to by myself, not accompanied by anyone. But it was alright. I'll remember this in the future.

Anyway, internet at my hotel is shit, so I'll be quick. I wanted to listen to something upbeat yesterday on my way into Tianjin for dinner with the colleagues, and so I shuffled through artists on my iPod and ended up with The Jezabels. This is an Australian band I found out about when they played Laneway Festival in Singapore. I like their music, I didn't think they were so great live. But this song, Disco Biscuit Love (the name of which I do not understand at all) is very fun and very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment