Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Jul 7 - Destroyer

I'm getting back into the swing of things and feel like a human today. Maybe it's the Chinese food I finally started eating. Pizza was probably not the best thing to have for my first meal. I felt a bit guilty about that, but it was sitting there waiting for me. So what could I do? And it's good I've got my wits about me, cause the apartment hunt is starting. Which I hate. With my entire body and soul. This is gonna suck. But I've gotta move. And hopefully it's the last time in a while. Who knows, though. This has been a yearly thing for me, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

But luckily there's good music to get me through. I talked about Destroyer a while ago. I had him confused with Geographer, and this was when Geographer's first single off the new album, I'm Ready, came out. Great song, and had me thinking Destoyer/Geographer was a great artist. And there was a song from long ago that I remembered liking that I thought was by Geographer when I thought he was Destroyer, but then I found the song and found out that Destroyer is not Geographer. I also found out that the Destroyer song I remembered loving was not actually that good (that song, by the way, was Painter In My Pocket). But now Destroyer has a new single called Dream Lover, and this song is really great. And apparently he has a new EP, Prepare For The Return, that just came out today. I have yet to listen to it, but I will and we'll see if the other new songs live up to this single.


No comments:

Post a Comment