Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 10 - FKA Twigs

Last day of the weekend, and while the day was shitty and rainy and gross, it was really nice and chilled out and wonderful for me. I did spend a lot of time out in the rain, which sucked, but I had some good time with friends and some good food. And I've started chatting with a girl who I met online, and that seems to be going well so far. So all in all a good day.

As for music, this is not the first time I've posted about FKA Twigs this year. But I've been listening to her recently, and the more I listen to her, the more I like her. I already realized this a few months ago, but after not really having listened for a few months and coming back to listen to her again now, I find it to be even more true than ever. So here's another of her songs from last year's EP1, Papi Pacify.


No comments:

Post a Comment