Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May 27 - Sza

Another crazy busy day done. And it's raining, so I want to stay home on the couch in my underwear, but I'll be meeting friends for dinner in a couple hours. I do hope the rain has stopped by then, cause I hate the rain. But I like Zabrina, and Vietnamese food, so for her, I'll get wet. And, on the bright side, I managed to change my trip to Harbin so I don't have to spend the whole weekend. I'm going very early Sunday morning and coming back on Wednesday. So I will spend Sunday there with my boss, but not Friday and Saturday. And I'm flying Star Alliance. So this is good news.

For music, today we get Sza. She just popped into my head. I was thinking of blogging a couple other things, but then I just had this epiphany that what you need to hear today is Sza. I've written about her before, and that was when I was still just getting into her. Now I'm proper into her and have managed to get her two older EPs in addition to what I think is her first album, Z, from last year, although her Wikipedia calls it an EP. But either way, she's got two other EPs, the first being See.Sza.Run and the second being S. I assume her next album or EP will be titled A, since Z came after S, and A should come after Z in this case. And in fact, I just checked and she did confirm last year that she was working on her first "album", which will be titled A. Unfortunately for you, only her Z album is on Spotify, but you can stream all of S and See.Sza.Run on Soundcloud, which you should because they're great. And Castles, the opening track of S, is maybe one of her best songs. So so good. Incidentally, it's producded by Felix Snow, who she's apparently working with on A. Now we just need her to release it...


No comments:

Post a Comment