Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 13 - Foals

It's 11:59 and I made it just in time. I'll post this after midnight, but at least I started it on time. Anyway, the night did not turn out as expected. I thought I'd go out to dinner and come home and go to bed, so I waited to write my blog, but then I didn't do those things, and now I really need to go to bed, so I'll write more substantial things tomorrow.

As for music, I had like 3 songs I was thinking about sharing today, but in the end I'm going with Foals because it's what I was just listening to. And they're fantastic. Well, they're a band that has 3 albums, 2 of which are fine but did not really draw my attention too much, and then they put out a third album, Holy Fire, back in 2013, and it was in my top 10. It's good stuff. Very, very good stuff. I also saw them in Singapore when I lived there, and they were good live, but it was a typical 1.5 hour set, except with no opener and it cost $100. Because Singapore. I think that's the most expensive concert I've ever been to.... Anyway, Foals are wonderful. Holy Fire is wonderful. Out of the Woods is wonderful. There are many other wonderful songs on that album, but this is the one I choose to share. I think it's my favorite (emphasis on think), but also it's what was playing as I arrived home.



No comments:

Post a Comment