Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 12 - Milo Greene

I ended up on a date tonight. This is a girl I started talking to over the weekend, had great online chemistry with and was really looking forward to meeting, and then sadly was just not attracted to her in person. We had already set a date for Friday but ended up meeting tonight kind of last minute, so I'm not gonna flake for Friday, but I do think I need to let her know that we should just be friends. I feel like a dick, cause I know she's interested, she's already texted me post-date, but it's just not there for me. Which sucks, cause I had high hopes for this one.

But anyway, on to the music. I listened to Milo Greene's eponymous first album a couple times today. They actually put out a new album this year, called Control, but it's not great. Which sucks, cause I also had high hopes for that one in advance. But they totally changed their sound and style on this second one, it's nothing like the first, and not nearly as good. But the first one, that's a fantastic album. And my favorite song on it is Don't You Give Up On Me. There's plenty of gems on that album, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment