Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4 - Kan Wakan

I had to cut my trip short to come back to China today for some meetings. Which means that I missed lunch in Korea, then had to land in Beijing, go straight to the office, stay there until customer dinner at 7:30, then come back to the hotel and finalize the presentation documents for tomorrow based on our meetings this afternoon and evening. So it's now 11pm and I'm finally finishing up work. I don't usually have to work late like this, so I don't mind so much, but it definitely is not fun.

Anyway, it's time to go off to bed. But not before playing you a song. I'm listening to a playlist, and the song that is currently playing is Moving On, by Kan Wakan. They're a pretty good band that put out their debut last year to much critical acclaim. I enjoyed it too, although it took a few listens for me to decide if I just liked it, or if I really really liked it. I think it's still somewhere in between. Also, Moving On is not my favorite song by them, but it's playing now so you get to listen to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment