Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 21 - Ultraista (as interpreted by Maribou State)

I planned to go into the office late today cause of my delayed flight last night. But then I woke up at 6am. That sucked. So I went in on time. But I did leave early at least! And I bought myself a ticket home! I was supposed to come in July, but changed my dates about and now will be in the US June 25 - July 4, half in Montana and half in California. Sadly no concerts to be had on those dates, but still excited to be going. Now I need to find that next ticket for August...

And for music, today's pick is Gold Dayz, by Ultraista. But not the regular version, the Maribou State remix, cause it's a million times better. The original is just ok.  But this song is great. I don't remember who the lady is, but I do remember that Ultraista is a side project of a couple of the members of Atoms for Peace, which is already a good start. And Maribou State is maybe 2 guys from England making wonderful music like this together. Something like that. Pay attention around the 1:30 mark, it's delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment