Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 20 - Local Natives

I hate flying in China. I just got home after a flight that was delayed 2 hours. It was actually only supposed to be delayed like 45 minutes, but then we sat on the plane for like an hour and a half before it actually took off. And I know it's not because of any real reason, just because of incompetency. Which is what really pisses me off. I think China must have one of the worst flight punctuality records in the world. Ugh. At least I'm home.

And at least I got to listen to both Local Natives albums, which I haven't done for a while. They are one of my favorite bands. I want them to make new music, because they are fantastic. I think Shape Shifter, off of their debut Gorilla Manor, is my favorite, but it's really hard to say. I do love a lot of songs on there. And on Hummingbird also. Heavy Feet is another fantastic one. Just go listen to everything. But start here.


No comments:

Post a Comment