Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May 19 - Elliphant feat. MØ

So I'm in Nanning. The weather is not rainy like I thought it would be (and the forecast told me it would be), and the work is going very well. Better than expected. I kind of have the feeling I'm going back to Shanghai ready to start a war, which is not a great feeling, but I guess that's my job. And on the bright side, I didn't have to drink any baijiu with any customers! It's pretty great. This trip has definitely got me thinking about my role and my job a lot, which I won't go into the details of cause that's boring, but anyway it's on my mind at the moment.

What I will go into details about is the song One More, by Elliphant featuring . This song was discovered thanks to one of the TV shows I watch, Showtime's House of Lies. Good show, which makes me never want to be a management consultant, even though I do kind of really want to be a management consultant. But anyway, I sometimes find music from shows, obviously, though not too often from this show. And actually, I don't think either of these artists are really worth paying much attention to. MØ released an album last year that a lot of people loved, of which I was not one. Elliphant I had heard of before but never listened to. Now I have, and she's fine I guess. But when you put these two Scandinavians together, they make one good song. Especially at around 2 minutes. Then it's really good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment