Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 5 - Kishi Bashi

It's late again, and I just made it to Changsha for the night. Well, not just, I landed about 2 hours ago, but by the time I got to the hotel and grabbed a quick bite, it's already 10:45 and I need to go to bed. But that bite, it was delicious. It started out with fried noodles on the street, which were good, partially because I love them and haven't had them in forever, and partially because there is nothing else near my hotel. But I had also texted one of my employees to ask what's good to eat in Changsha cause she went to college here, and she recommended a couple dishes. I couldn't find it, but as it just so happened, she was already eating it. So she brought me leftovers of her spicy crawfish and they were amazing. Super delicious. And Hunan, the province of which Changsha is the capital, is known for having the spiciest food in China. So tomorrow should be good, too.

But until then, something else good. Ha ha Pt 1, by Kishi Bashi, off of last year's Lighght, a fantastic album by a fantastic artist. Definitely listen to the whole thing if you haven't. There's a lot of amazing songs like this on it. And while you're at it, listen to his first album 151a too, cause it's also a winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment