Saturday, December 19, 2015

Dec 20 - Brazilian Girls

I missed yesterday cause I was super wasted. I went to an all you can drink brunch, and I know how those go, so I probably should have written before going. But instead I thought that I'd be sober enough before bed to at least type something up. Well that was not the case. I was very not sober. In fact I vomited, for the first time in a very long time. But other than that it was a great day! Brunch was around the corner from my place, and then I went back to my place after for an impromptu dance party, which I believe consisted mostly of Grimes and Brazilian Girls. I'm not sure, it's a bit of a blur. I think I maybe also made out with this girl that was at brunch with us, but again not sure. All I do know is there was dancing, the neighbors complained we were too loud, and then I was asleep by 8pm. Then I woke up at 2, went back to sleep at 5, woke up at 8, and now I'm in Beijing. It's been a weird day, though. I spent the morning feeling like I'd woken up from a post-brunch nap, and that it was actually Saturday afternoon and not Sunday morning. It probably wasn't until I was on the plane and woke up after my nap that I finally felt like it was Sunday. But now I've normalized and am ready for work tomorrow. I'm just here for the night, I have a meeting in the morning, then it's back to Shanghai tomorrow. As usual the air is pretty shitty, but at least it's warmer than I expected. I'm gonna go see friends in a bit, which is why I came early.

In honor of yesterday's dance party, it's a Brazilian Girls song today. Good Time. Which has been on my blog before, but not this year. Plus the only Brazilian Girls song on the blog this year is my least favorite of my favorite songs by them, so I should make sure to get one of my most favorite favorites, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment